TATTOO CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. If bandaged, leave bandage on for 2 hours.
2. Wash your hands (or make sure the person helping you has clean hands). If bandaged, remove bandage, wash your tattoo thoroughly with your bare hand with soap and water, removing ny ointment or blood. Pat dry with a clean paper towel and air dry for 15 minutes. Apply a VERY SMALL amount of A&D Ointment or Bag Balm, less is better (choose one and stick to it - do not switch back and forth). Repeat this 3-5 times per day for 3 days. If irritation occurs, discontinue use, wash, pat dry and wait 24 hours prior to applying a new product.
3. After 3 days, wash your tattoo gently with your and, soap and water, pat dry and begin to use a good moisturinzing lotion (such as Lubriderm, Curel, Vasoline Intensive Care Lotion, Working Hands Cream, etc). Repeat this 3-5 times a day for two weeks. If irritation occurs discontinue use, wash, pat dry, and wait 24 hours prior to applying a new product.
4. NEVER rebandage your tattoo, and wear CLEAN, LOOSE clothing.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO TANNING, PICKING, SCRATCHING, OR SOAKING IN ANY WATER (bath tubs, pools, hot tubs, rivers, lakes, streams, etc.) Pat it gently if it itches. Call us IMMEDIATELY if you have any questions or problems. We will be glad to help you.
THANK YOU for allowing us to share in the creation of your personal artwork. We look forward to seeing you again.