Is It Safe?
IMPORTANT Things To Look For:
1. All needles should be new and sterile for each client. Unopened new and sterile needles should be opened in your presence.
2. Disposable sterilized one-time use machine parts should be purchased by the artist, and disposed of in a sharps container immediately after the procedure has been completed.
3. Personal protection equipment such as disposable one-time use aprons and gloves should be new for each client and changed during the procedure when needed.
4. The technician should be clean and neat.
5. Disposable one-time use chair/bed covering should be new for each client.
6. The room or treatment area should be in an area free from other contaminants. The SPCP has taken a position against permanent cosmetic procedures conducted at trade shows and in salons where nail dust, aerosols or other chemicals are present.